Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) offers an Student-Exchange program, aimed at students from partner institutions that have concluded academic exchange agreements and a memorandum of understanding regarding student exchanges. If you are a student from one of ITB’s partner institutions who wishes to pursue an exchange at ITB, after confirming that your current university is in partnership with ITB, you should prepare the required documents and submit them via ITB Directorate of Student Enrollment Management and Education Cooperation.
Application of ITB Student-Exchange Program for academic semester August – December 2017 will be started on March 6th, 2017, 17.00 Western Indonesian Time to May 5th, 2017 (extended to May 14th, 2017).
The following are detailed documents you should prepare for Student Exchange Program application :
- Cover letter from home university, should contain information about :
- An endorsement for the applying student to take exchange program
- Information on Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) to which the exchange program is based including the reference number of MoU/MoA, validity date of the MoU/MoA, the university’s authority signing the MoU/MoA, and MoU/MoA contact person.
- For students coming from University who do not have any academic exchange agreement with ITB, cover letter should contain information about student Sponsorship or Financial Guarantee.
- Statement of Purpose
- Academic Report/Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Letter of Sponsorship or Financial Guarantee (if you self support)
- Academic Reference
- English Proviciency Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Recent Passport-Size Photo (4 X 6)
- Full Coverage Health Insurance Plan (when arriving at Indonesia)
If you need for more information or discussion about student Non-Regular program, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to +62 22 250 8519 or +62 22 253 0689.