Requirement and Tuition Fee
In order to apply as ITB Exchange Student, you have to submit your application and these following document to this link. You can choose the list of couses at this link. Student can choose several courses, maximum from two faculties.
The following are detailed documents you should prepare for Student Exchange Program:
- Cover letter from home university, should contain information about :
- An endorsement for the applying student to take exchange program
- Information on Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) to which the exchange program is based including the reference number of MoU/MoA, validity date of the MoU/MoA, the university’s authority signing the MoU/MoA, and MoU/MoA contact person.
- For students coming from University who do not have any academic exchange agreement with ITB, cover letter should contain information about student Sponsorship or Financial Guarantee.
- Statement of Purpose
- Academic Report/Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Letter of Sponsorship or of Financial guarantee (if you self support)
- Academic Reference
- English Proviciency Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Recent Passport-Size Photo (4 X 6)
- Full Coverage Health Insurance Plan (when arriving at Indonesia)
Registration fee for ITB Student Exchange program is Rp. 500.000,- (five hundred thousand rupiah) per submission, not including bank transfer fee.
The payment for Registration Fee shall be made by bank transfer to the following Bank Account :
|Bank Name :||Bank BNI Cabang PTB|
|Virtual Account Number :||988 00211 97000205|
|Account Name :||Student Exchange dan Credit Earning|
For student who does not came from ITB Partner Institution/University that has MoU/MoA regarding the tuition waiver, the tuition fee for ITB Student Exchange Program are :
- Bachelor Degree : Rp. 2.250.000,- (two million two hundred and fifty thousand rupiah) per credit, not including bank transfer fee
- Master Degree : Rp. 3.000.000,- (three million rupiah) per credit, not including bank transfer fee
- Doctor Degree : Rp. 3.750.000,- (three million seven hundred and fifty thousand rupiah) per credit, not including bank transfer fee
The payment of the tuition fees shall be made by bank transfer to the following Bank Account:
|Bank Name||Bank BNI Cabang PTB|
|Account Name||Penampungan BPP-S1|
|Bank Address||Jl. Tamansari N0 80 Bandung|
Please be sure that transfer validation slip clearly states your identity (full name, selection number, and the study program of which you are admitted to). Failing to do so, may result in the pending of registration process.